[Scip] Automated tests for custom code

Stefan Heinz heinz at zib.de
Fri Nov 6 11:23:22 MET 2009

Hi Robert,

under the following links you find a SCIP example which has also uses the test
functionality.

http://co-at-work.zib.de/berlin2009/exercises/0930/exercise_binpacking_1.pdf
http://co-at-work.zib.de/berlin2009/exercises/0930/exercise_binpacking_2.pdf
http://co-at-work.zib.de/berlin2009/exercises/0930/COatWork-Binpacking-Sol.tgz

Have a look at it. I hope that this also helps.

Best Stefan