[Scip] Determinism

Alejandro Burzyn aleburzyn at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 19:01:25 MEST 2009

Hello everyone, I'm currently using the SCIP solver and I've found recently that different runs
on the same lp give me different times (with great difference, like 1h to 2h). At first I thought
it was my fault because I was using other programs while runnning SCIP. But, when I read the
stats report, there are differences not only in the times values, they're everywhere.
So my question is: is SCIP deterministic? if it is not, is it possible to make it deterministic?
Thank you very much for your attention,
Alejandro Burzyn

¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=e1