[Scip] Determinism

Timo Berthold berthold at zib.de
Fri Oct 16 15:34:06 MEST 2009

Hi Alejandro.

SCIP is deterministic. Could you send us log files of two runs with the same
binary, same machine, same instance that demonstrate the issue? Maybe you
could even send us the instance itself, such that we may try to reconstruct
the problem.

You were mentioning that you use SCIP to solve an LP. Is that correct? That
gives rise to the question, which LP solver you linked against SCIP (and why
you did not use this solver directly) ?

Best, Timo