[Scip] Determinism

Tobias Achterberg achterberg at zib.de
Fri Oct 16 15:36:15 MEST 2009

SCIP should be deterministic, provided that in each of the two runs you use
- the same computer and operating system,
- the same parameter settings,
- the same binary,
- the same problem instance (i.e., the exact same input file).

Of course, if you have set a time limit and SCIP hits this time limit, then the result is
also non-deterministic.

If you still have non-determinism, then there is a bug.

Tobias