[Scip] visualizing branch-and-bound tree

Ashutosh Mahajan asm4 at lehigh.edu
Mon Apr 26 20:13:54 MEST 2010

Hello everyone,

Is there a way to generate a visual image of the branch-and-bound tree that
SCIP used to solve a particular instance? I don't seem to be able to find
it in the documentation. I need to visualize how the tree looks after an
instance is solved. If SCIP doesn't have such a facility, is it possible to
write to a file, the status, objective value and the index of parent of each
node, so that I can use some other software to create such a graph?

Thanks!
--
regards
Ashutosh Mahajan