[Scip] visualizing branch-and-bound tree

Kati Wolter wolter at zib.de
Mon Apr 26 20:32:23 MEST 2010

Hi Ashutosh,

SCIP supports the VBC Tool for visualizing the search tree. In SCIP,
just set the parameter
"vbc/filename" to some file name, for example "mytree.vbc". Then launch
your optimization
process.

Afterwards, use the VBC Tool of Sebasitian Leipert (see
http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/old-ls_juenger/projects/vbctool.html)
to display the
search tree. You can also simulate the progression of the search tree
with this tool.

Best regards,
Kati