[Scip] Error when displaying output

michael.winkler@zib.de michael.winkler at zib.de
Tue Dec 14 03:04:22 MET 2010

Hi Steve,

I haven't seen your problem till now. But maybe you can provide us/me with
some more details about your crash. Which LP solver did you use and which
compiler version under what system did you compile SCIP? Is it SCIP itself
or have you written your own code? What kind of branching rule have you
applied?

It looks like you already did a gdb run, to determine the error. Maybe you
can try a valgrind run as well, to see whether you can trust the gdb
output.
(e.g. valgrind -v scip -f filename)

Best, Michael