[Scip] Error when displaying output

Stephen J Maher stephen.maher at student.unsw.edu.au
Tue Dec 14 03:21:29 MET 2010

Hi Michael,

The LP solver that I am using is Soplex and I have compiled SCIP using
gcc version 4.1.2. I am using SCIP as a callable library in my own code
written in C++. The branching rule that I am using is Ryan/Foster
branching that I have written also in C++.

I am also using a variable pricer with my model to perform column
generation.

I am sorry, but I couldn't get valgrind to work on my PC. I will have to
talk to IT about that one.

Thanks for your help,

Steve