[Scip] Error when displaying output

Stephen J Maher stephen.maher at student.unsw.edu.au
Tue Dec 14 04:31:24 MET 2010

Hi Michael,

I have discovered a cause of the problem for me. I am using the
following call for the heuristic settings.

SCIP_CALL(SCIPsetHeuristics(scip, SCIP_PARAMSETTING_AGGRESSIVE, TRUE));

When I remove this line from my code everything works correctly. So I am
not sure whether there is an underlying problem that using the above
command was bring out, or whether there is just a problem for me using
that command.

In addition to my problem that I sent through earlier, I was also
getting a memory issue when adding coefficients to linear constraints in
my pricer. This has also cleared up when I remove the above command.

Thanks for your help,

Steve