[Scip] scip: automated tests

Tobias Achterberg achterberg at zib.de
Wed Feb 3 16:04:56 MET 2010

You need to look in the log file (*.out I think). My guess is that SCIP was overshooting
the time limit too much and was therefore killed by the system process time limit (I think
it is set to 110% of the time limit). If the process is killed, then there is no
statistics output which the scripts can parse.

Tobias