[Scip] Fwd: stop condition of pricing routine

Mattia Barbieri barbieri.mattia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:59:12 MEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mattia Barbieri <barbieri.mattia at gmail.com>
Date: 28 July 2010 11:57
Subject: Re: [Scip] stop condition of pricing routine
To: Martin Bergner <mbergner at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de>

Hi Martin,
 my problem is the opposite: it might happen (and that is the case) that no
variables with negative reduced costs are found, so the pricer leave the
node (no improvement due to new reduced cost columns). I want instead that
the pricer iterates AGAIN, because, even if no variables have been added to
the Master Problem, the dual variables associated will change anyway due to
the penalties applied, so it is possible that a new column will be found at
the next iteration (may be a misprice column, but this case is considered by
the method I use).

  Regards,

--
Mattia Barbieri