[Scip] nlpi and two pub_expression.h files

Sebastian Ruther Sebastian.Ruther at uon.edu.au
Tue Oct 12 08:00:01 MEST 2010

  Hello

I upgraded to Scip 2.0.0 and it caused a few problems for me. The
biggest is: why are there two pub_expression.h, one in the regular scip
src directory and one in the nlpi directory?
I use Visual Studio 2010 on Windows 7 and have all Scip files sitting in
different projects. The pub_expression.h files then cause linkage errors.
I don't want to use the nlpi at all. Isn't there a way to get rid of it?
What else can I do to resolve this conflict?

Regards,
Sebastian