[Scip] SCIP 2.0.0 on a Windows machine

Sebastian Ruther Sebastian.Ruther at uon.edu.au
Wed Oct 13 02:54:05 MEST 2010

  Hello Jacob,

I guess it depends on how you organize the files. I did something
similar to the solution file proposed by Cornelius Schwarz, so I have 3
projects SCIP-Lib (holds most files), SCIP-LpiLibClp (holds bitencode,
expression, lpi, memory, message.h and .c files) and SCIP-ObjLib, which
has all the .cpp obj files.
I added all the nlpi files to the LpiLibClp project (except for .cpp files)
Have you set it up differently?

I had linker errors because there exist two pub_expression.h files, one
in the src folder and one in the nlpi folder. I got rid of it by
renaming one of them.

Cheers,
Sebastian