[Scip] SCIP 2.0.0 on a Windows machine

Jacob Spönemann Jacob.Spoenemann at rwth-aachen.de
Thu Oct 14 12:59:48 MEST 2010

  Hello Stefan,

although I've got a "running scip system" I tried to build scip again
using your visual studio instruction guide.

It worked well until I try to build binscip. Then I receive a "fatal
error LNK1104: cannot open file 'liblpispx.lib'."

And in fact the missing file does not exist, because it was removed
during the building process (of binscip) like some other lib-files.

Best regards,

Jacob

p.s.: I'm using WinXP and VS2008.