[Scip] Assertion failed: branchcand->pseudocands[var->pseudocandindex] == var, file src\scip\branch.c, line 928

Sebastian Ruther Sebastian.Ruther at uon.edu.au
Mon Apr 4 12:05:40 MEST 2011

  Hello,

I'm currently implementing a follow-on branching rule and I get the
following error:
Assertion failed: branchcand->pseudocands[var->pseudocandindex] == var,
file src\scip\branch.c, line 928
What does this error mean? What are these pseudocands?
The error occurs after i execute the ObjConshdlr::scip_activate.
I've implemented the ObjBranchrule::scip_execlp. I have not imlemented
the ObjBranchrule::scip_execps but it looks like it is not entered. I
think the error is because of something in the constraint handler I
implemented because when I comment out those calls I don't get any errors.

Thanks
Sebastian