[Scip] Minimal infeasible set

dooe1@seznam.cz dooe1 at seznam.cz
Tue Aug 23 16:18:02 MEST 2011

Hello,
I am using SCIP via the command line interface. I was wondering, if there is any possible way of determining the minimal set of constraints that cause the infeasibility through this interface. Most of the times the infeasibility is detected by the pre-processing routine. Is there some way to learn more about causes for infeasibility using the command line interface?
If not, would you recommend me some other tool to tackle this problem? It would make my work a lot more efficient.
Thanks in advance,
cheers,
Stefan