[Scip] scip doesn't work on mac terminal

michael.winkler@zib.de michael.winkler at zib.de
Thu Nov 17 18:30:45 MET 2011

Hi,

did you try after changing in the directory "./scip/bin" to run exactly
"./scip" (the dot and the slash are important).

If this didn't work, are you sure the softlink "scip" in the above
directory was created? If not you either need to create the softlink
yourself or you need to cal the binary directly, which should be named
something like scip-2.1.0.linux.x86-64.gnu.opt.spx (; thats the name on a
64 bit linux system).

(By calling "make test" the binary and not the softlink is called directly
(so you can run more than one binary in parallel).)

Best, Michael