[Scip] Using knapsack constraint in standalone solver

Stefan Heinz heinz at zib.de
Fri Sep 2 10:06:07 MEST 2011

Hi Danial,

On 09/02/2011 04:55 AM, Daniel Jensen wrote:
> Well, in answer to "why don't you," I'd never heard of CIP before, and I
> can't find any documentation about it anywhere. I'm not all that great
> with C, but as far as I can tell the search for the proper way to
> specify a knapsack constraint in CIP ends with cons_knapsack.c line 8206:
>
> #define consParseKnapsack NULL
Sorry for that. The CIP format is still a beta version.

As I said in the previous mail, SCIP should detect that your linear
constraint is a knapsack constraint during presolving. If this is not
the case there might be a bug in SCIP. Therefore, it would be great to
get the LP file which makes these problems.

Best Stefan