[Scip] ZIB installation problem

Paolo Lazzeroni paolo.lazzeroni at polito.it
Mon Apr 16 23:09:26 MEST 2012

Hi Stefan,

thank you to help me. Forcing the make command, everything seems to be
ok regarding the architecture. But a new warning message is now appeared
(and the instalation is again aborted):

Undefined symbols:
   "_free_history_entry", referenced from:
       _SCIPdialoghdlrAddHistory in dialog.o
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [bin/scip-2.1.0.darwin.x86_64.gnu.opt.spx] Error 1
make[1]: *** [scipbinary] Error 2
make: *** [scipbinary] Error 2

Can this message due again to architecture problem?

Thank you again.

Paolo.