[Scip] ZIB installation problem

Paolo Lazzeroni paolo.lazzeroni at polito.it
Tue Apr 17 10:17:46 MEST 2012

Hi Stefan,

actually readline library is already installed (ver. 6.2 has been
installed from me in the past to run ZIB Optisuite 2.0.0). The strange
thing is that everything is ok if I try to install ZIB Optisuite 2.0.1
(previous version) but if I try to install the last version of ZIB
Optisuite the compiling failed. After your suggestion (make ARCH=x86_64
READLINE=false) the copiling is ok but the "make test" seems to be wrong.

Thank you again.

Paolo.