[Scip] Pricer is called while LPObjVal is infinite

Andreas Gebauer andreas.gebauer at rwth-aachen.de
Tue Aug 21 10:36:33 MEST 2012

Hello,

I have implemented a Branch-and-Price with SCIP 2.1 using SoPlex 1.6 and C++.
I was surprised that the Pricers RedCost Method was called several times although SCIPgetLPObjval returns (in a minimization context) 1e20=SCIPInfinity.
Don't know whether it is a bug or an intended feature but I guess it is very time-expensive to price without having a feasible/optimal LP-solution.

Furthermore the doxygen-docs of SCIP 3.0.0 is still a little faulty. In some C++ Wrapper Classes the C-callback methods are listed instead of the C++-methods, e.g. in ObjPricer-WrapperClass.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Andreas Gebauer