[Scip] Generation of blk and dec files

Victor Miller victorsmiller at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 21:15:09 MET 2012

I built scipoptsuite-3.0.0 and then gcg.  I have a few questions:

1) Is it possible to build gcg so that it can read zimpl files?  I tried
make gcg zimpl=true, but it still says that it doesn't recognize them.

2) I noticed by looking at some of the instances in the gcg directory that
the lp or mps file was generated by zimpl.  How was the associated dec or
blk file generated?  Was it by hand, or is there some other program that
helps you to do this?

3) From the brief description of dec and blk files in the online docs they
appear to be the same.  Are they, or if not, how do they differ?

Victor