[Scip] SCIP solution parameters adjustment

yfli @iastate.edu yfli at iastate.edu
Thu Dec 20 18:30:04 MET 2012

Good afternoon everyone,

I am a PhD student in power system planning, recently I am using SCIP to
solve our monster MILP problem, which has million variable and constraints.
So far SCIP performed very well on a high performance computer. However, I
wonder what solution parameters can I adjust to lower solution quality or
increase tolerance. In CPLEX, I remember there are mipgap, solution
strategy, relative gap, .etc to adjust, but when I try to find these
parameters, I got lost in the 5000-line .set file... So anyone knows what
solution parameter and tolerance can I change to put emphasis on solution
speed? I appreciate it very much. Many thanks and have a great holiday!

Best,
Yifan

--
*Yifan Li