[Scip] Solution Parameter Feed-in

yfli @iastate.edu yfli at iastate.edu
Thu Dec 27 22:23:23 MET 2012

Happy holiday everyone,

These days when I use ug 0.7 to perform parallel computing based on CPLEX,
I faced a problem:

In my pbs script, based on the syntax requirements, I wrote

ARGS="default.set      test.lp     -s solpar.set"

and in the command line I specify the full path of MPI execution. In the
file solpar.set, I defined some non-default parameters, generated directly
by SCIP interactive mode. However, it looks like these settings have not
been fed into our problem, as I define gap to be 5% but it won't stop after
reaching 5%. And there is no error message at all so I assume the syntax is
correct. So anyone knows if there is any problem of my script? How to
feed in solution parameters to the solver?

Many thanks for those who has taken time to read this message. I appreciate
it very much.

Happy New Year!
Yifan

--
*Yifan Li
PhD Student in Electrical and Computer Engineering