[Scip] obtaining feasible solutions encountered during B&B (not counting all solutions)

Miles Lubin miles.lubin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 22:37:33 MEST 2012

Hello,

I would like to obtain a list of feasible solutions encountered when
solving a problem during regular branch-and-bound, including those
generated by both heuristics and fathomed nodes. It doesn't seem like
the countsols constraint handler can do this. Any suggestions? The
problem I'm solving is essentially a pricing subproblem in
branch-and-price, and I'd like to be able to generate multiple columns
by including near-optimal solutions.

Thanks,
Miles