[Scip] obtaining feasible solutions encountered during B&B (not counting all solutions)

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Tue Jul 10 17:09:58 MEST 2012

Hi,

SCIP already stores suboptimal solutions that are found during search.
You can access them after solve with SCIPgetNSols() and SCIPgetSols().
By default, only at most 100 best solutions are stored. You can increase
this limit via the limits/maxsol and limits/maxorigsol parameters.

Hope this helps,
Stefan