[Scip] How to get node constraint

Stefan Heinz heinz at zib.de
Sat Jun 9 09:54:32 MEST 2012

Hi Benoit,

I think the stack is not needed since SCIP already provides something
like that via the active constraints. If you check the binpacking examples

http://scip.zib.de/doc/examples/Binpacking/index.html

this has a ryan/foster branching which is also considered in the pricer
to create columns/variables which respect the current active branchings.

Best Stefan