[Scip] When/how to use CONSINITLP?

Daniel Karch karch at math.tu-berlin.de
Wed Jun 27 17:40:03 MEST 2012

Hi,

I have a family F of valid inequalities that I want to treat via a
constraint handler.
A subset S of these valid inequalities can be added a priori, while the
inequalities in
F\S should be separated only when they are violated.
Where would I add the inequalities in S to the problem? I could add them to
the model
as linear constraints, but since they belong to the family F I would like
to add them in
the constraint handler. Is this what the CONSINITLP callback is for? Until
now I have
never had a use for that …Or do I have to add them to the model as linear
constraints?

Best,

  Daniel