[Scip] When/how to use CONSINITLP?

michael.winkler@zib.de michael.winkler at zib.de
Wed Jun 27 18:10:24 MEST 2012

Hi,

probably what you need is only to set for all constraint in F\S the
initial flag to FALSE.

See for example method creating a linear constraint:

http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/cons__linear_8h.html#aa7aed137a4130b35b168812414413481

(This also should hold if you have your own constraint handler handling
these constraints.)

(THE CONSINITLP callback is called before each initial lp at a node will
be solved.)

Best, Micha