[Scip] Error compiling gcg

Victor Miller victorsmiller at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 15:01:15 MET 2012

I downloaded ziboptsuite built it and successfully ran the tests (On on a
macbook pro running Mountain Lion). I  then downloaded gcg and tried to
build it.  I first typed make and it asked me to supply a link to to the
scip library which I did.  However, I now get the following error:

make: *** No rule to make target `/reader_blk.c', needed by
`/reader_blk.o'.  Stop.

I looked, and see that there is a reader_blk.c and reader_blk.h in the gcg
src directory.  What do you suggest?

Victor Miller

PS. Here are the versions involved: gcg-1.0.0, ziboptsuite-2.1.1