[Scip] Quick question on how to get infesibility info from presolver or after solve returns infeasible

Guillermo Irisarri Guillermo.Irisarri at oati.net
Fri Oct 12 14:20:18 MEST 2012

Hello Michael:

Thank you very much for your answer. I will try the MinUC suggestion.

In the meantime, I have a question about the usage if SCIP 3.0.0 in Windows (32) systems. I tried the new binary and could not make it work. 1) The linker found an unresolved reference for SCIPinfinity. I replaced that by DBL_MAX for the time being to get through that part, 2) When running the application Windows complains about not finding the "scip-3.0.0.win.x86.vc10.opt.spx.mt.exe", which is strange since this is the SCIP interactive application. I put that in the path, anyway, 3) The application started and failed with an exception in the first call to SCIP_CALL_EXC(SCIPcreate(&scip)).

I did not see these problems with the scip-2.1.1 where the only thing I needed was the DLL scip-2.1.1.win.x86.vc10.opt.spx.dll (and the corresponding library). Is there something else needed besides the DLL/Lib?

I appreciate it very much if you let me know what may be happening here.

Thanks

Guillermo