[Scip] unidentified symbol when using CLP

michael.winkler at zib.de michael.winkler at zib.de
Sat Dec 14 15:51:49 CET 2013

>> I've installed SCIP and all required libraries on a linux machine
>> (Ubuntu 12.04 64bit). Make was successful (I used make LPS=clp
>> ZIMPL=false). Make test *seemed* to be successful, meaning that it
>> passes 22 tests of 46, not sure why though.

CLP (and maybe also the interface) seems to be faulty, especially using it
on non-linear instances often results in wrong answers. In my current
version I have 10 fails and you were right when wondering about such a
result. For now using SoPlex or CPLEX instead of CLP should be the better
fit.

Best, Michael