[Scip] A question about SCIPprintRow ...

Stefan Heinz heinz at zib.de
Wed Feb 6 23:59:02 MET 2013

Hi Daniel,

On 02/06/2013 02:18 PM, Daniel Karch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I often want to look at cuts that I create in a constraint handler, so I
> print them via
> SCIPprintRow. However, the rows are not printed exactly how I created them,
> but
> with some variables already substituted by others, fixed variables by 0 or
> 1, etc.
> Is there a way to print the row in its "most original" form?
That is not possible. The row object changes during the search
dynamically and even during the creation process. For example, if you
added an aggregated variable to a row, this variable is substituted by
active variables.

BTW w.r.t. constraints that is one the reason why we have an original
problem and a transformed problem.

Best Stefan