[Scip] Early Branching issues

Jose L Walteros jl.walteros at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 21:59:04 MET 2013

Hi all,

I am solving a problem via Branch and Price. For one of my experiments, I
am interested in stopping the pricing at a certain point in the B&B tree to
heuristically obtain a good solution. Since I am no longer pricing new
variables, I am wondering if it is possible to activate the separate
algorithms to add default SCIP cutting planes after no more columns are
generated.

I tried to play with SCIP_CALL( SCIPsetSeparating(scip,
SCIP_PARAMSETTING_OFF, TRUE) ); changing it from TRUE to FALSE but I did
not get the expected beheavior.

Tanks

-Jose