[Scip] Early Branching issues

Jose L Walteros jl.walteros at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 00:20:18 MET 2013

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your quick response,  I changed the code as you suggested (I am
also changing some other parameters and I guess I confused the TRUE
parameter as the way to do it, thanks for the clarification) but still no
additional cut are generated.

I am using now:

SCIP_CALL( SCIPsetSeparating(scip, SCIP_PARAMSETTING_AGGRESSIVE, TRUE) );

I also tried the default.

For this formulation all the constraints of the master problem are Set
Partitioning constraints defined as:

SCIP_CALL( SCIPcreateConsBasicSetpart(scip, &(conss[s][i]), name, 0, NULL)
);
SCIP_CALL( SCIPsetConsModifiable(scip, conss[s][i], TRUE) );

I know  that no separators are called because in the execution summary the
number of calls to all separators is zero.

Is there anything I am missing?

Thanks

-Jose