[Scip] Eliminating model constraints following branching

Stephen J Maher stephen.maher at unsw.edu.au
Fri Feb 15 04:40:03 MET 2013

Hi all,

I was just wondering whether it was possible to locally remove models
constraints from a node when the branching decisions are made. My goal
is to reduce the size of my problem by removing model constraints for
each subproblem that is created in the branch-and-bound tree.

At the moment I start the model with only a subset of all constraints
initially included in the LP. This is done by setting the initial flag
to false. During the solution process, some of these constraints are
added to the problem. When branching is performed, I would like to
remove the constraints that were added and start the solving again.

You help is appreciated.

Cheers,

Steve