[Scip] assert error in lp.c

James Cussens james.cussens at york.ac.uk
Mon Feb 18 11:34:20 MET 2013

I was running my SCIP project using SCIP3.0.1 with OPT=dbg
and this assert error from lp.c cropped up:

gobnilp: src/scip/lp.c:9631: roundMIRRow: Assertion `0.0 < f0 && f0 <
1.0' failed.

So presumably something is awry, but I have not investigated what yet.

Everything *seems* OK without "OPT=dbg",  ( my executable runs without error
and gives the solutions I expect) but I would like to be sure.

James

--
James Cussens
Dept of Computer Science &