[Scip] solution times

Todd Niven toddniven at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 00:39:41 MET 2013

Hi Timo,

I've attached the necessary files to run the model. I am using the
python-zibopt interface with python3.2.
The run.py script will run the model for 10 seconds and then run again in
`first solution' mode.
On my machine, the `first solution' run takes roughly 60 seconds, not 45 as
I originally stated.

Cheers,

Todd