[Scip] solution times

Timo Berthold berthold at zib.de
Mon Feb 18 07:50:31 MET 2013

Hi Todd,

your understanding is correct, but like always, life can be more
complicated. ;-)
What might have happened: The solutions are found be a heuristic which
itself takes a considerable amount of running time.
Normally it would be finished after 45 seconds total running time and
present the solution it could construct. If however, it is interrupted due
to your time limit, it will still check whatever it has at this point
(e.g., a partial solution) for feasibility.

Could you send me the log files and maybe a model file of your problem to
verify this hypothesis?

Best
Timo