[Scip] display of progress

Victor Miller victorsmiller at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 22:03:48 MET 2013

I have a few problems that I'm running through SCIP.  In one there are two
different formulations of the problem which have the same number of
variables but different sort of constraints.  One version solves in 3
seconds, while the other takes 82 seconds.  What's a little strange about
the second version is that SCIP doesn't display any of the progress lines
until 62 seconds have elapsed.  It's still working at the root node.  I'd
like to get some idea of what SCIP is doing during all that time.  Is there
some setting that I can make to get a more fine-grained display of progress?

Victor