[Scip] display of progress

Stefan Heinz heinz at zib.de
Fri Feb 22 22:09:35 MET 2013

Hi Victor,

most likely SCIP solves the root LP. To check that you can display the
statistics. In case of the interactive shell:

SCIP> display statistics

If you are using the callable library use the method SCIPprintStatistics()
http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/scip_8h.shtml#a6e7eb26b996d4466493a504a0924a35d

These statistics should tell you were the time went.

Best Stefan