[Scip] SCIP for mixed integer quadratic programming

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Mon Feb 25 21:26:06 MET 2013

Hi,

If you use SCIP as callable library, then you have to reformulate a
nonlinear objective into a constraint by yourself:
min xQx  ->   min z  s.t. z >= xQx

For SCIP, it is absolutely advantageous, if the coefficient matrix is
sparse.

For examples on how to setup a quadratic constraint, see example string
in the Callable Library Example,
http://scip.zib.de/doc/examples/CallableLibrary/string_8c.shtml
or the .lp or .mps readers.

Stefan