[Scip] LAPACK support and quadratic problems

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Mon Jul 8 14:51:34 MEST 2013

Hi,

there is currently no easy option in the Makefiles to enable the use of
LAPACK libraries without linking against Ipopt, mainly because guessing
the right fortran naming convention is not so trivial (I believe).
Further, it's usually a good idea to build with Ipopt when solving
nonlinear problems with SCIP, anyway.

Anyhow, attached is a patch for cons_quadratic.c that uses Lapack
directly without the detour of the Ipopt/Lapack C-interface.
You will have to compile with USRLDFLAGS="-llapack -lblas" and maybe
also have to adjust the F77_FUNC define in the patch to work with your
Fortran compiler.

Stefan

PS: Clp and Ipopt are two very different things.