[Scip] Set a primal solution

Rostislav Stanek rostislav.stanek at uni-graz.at
Wed Jul 10 15:31:12 MEST 2013

Dear SCIP community,
I excuse me for this question which should be clear for me, but how
should I correctly set a primal solution before starting the solving
process? I solve an ILP using the SCIP solver and before starting the
process I would like to set a heuristical primal solution which would
also define a bound (this heuristic should not be called during the
solving process more). I set the bound as a global constraint, but I do
not know how to set the solution. Can I use “SCIPcreateSol”? And what
does it mean “creates a primal solution, initialized to zero”?
Thank you very much in advance.
Yours faithfully,
Rostislav Stanek