[Scip] soplex unable to parse LP file generated by zimpl

George Nychis gnychis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 10:13:55 MEST 2013

I am trying to run an LP file through soplex that was generated by zimpl.
 However, when I try to I get:

ELPFRD15 Syntax error in line 205
error while reading file "spectrum_optimization.lp"

This points to the following lines:

 airtime_eq_re at 19:
  - RadioAirtime#1 + GoodAirtime#1
  + [ + RadioAirtime#1 * RadioLossRate#1 ]  <--- line 205
 = 0

I've attached the zmpl files and the lp output.  I am able to run this
through scip using both of these commands:
scip -f spectrum_optimization.zpl
scip -f spectrum_optimization.lp

So, something seems to be wrong when parsing with soplex.   I'd greatly
appreciate any help.

Thanks!
George