[Scip] soplex unable to parse LP file generated by zimpl

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Fri Jul 26 10:27:36 MEST 2013

Dear George,

it seems like you don't have a pure LP, but also some quadratic
constraints inside your problem. For example, the constraint that SoPlex
complains about contains the product of RadioAirtime#1 and RadioLossRate#1.

You can model this with ZIMPL and it is even possible to express this
problem as an LP file, but it is not purely linear anymore.

Therefore, SoPlex cannot solve it, but you need to use SCIP for that.
Was there any particular reason why you wanted to use SoPlex instead of
SCIP? If so, we might find a way to do the same within SCIP.