Rép : [Scip] Changing time limit during solving make SCIP freeze

Aurélien Questel aurelien.questel at lip6.fr
Fri May 3 12:39:18 MEST 2013

Hi,
I have another issue with the bestsol limit parameters.
Actually I have set an limit to the objective value of the solution
i don't want to stop when I find a feasible solution, but when I find a feasible solution fitting the objective value condition.
bestsol limit doesn't seem to fit this condition as I often have something like "X sol  found, Y satisfying the obj limit condition"

Début du message réexpédié :