[Scip] Dive

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Mon May 6 15:02:03 MEST 2013

Hi Jonas,

yes, this is possible.  I cannot think of any big problems.  The most
important issue is that the already existing columns are not modified
(except for bounds and objective coefficients, of course) and that the
LP is shrunk to the initial size when calling SCIPendDive().  This
should be completely parallel to SCIPaddRowDive().

I do not see another possibility except for expensive ways such as using
a sub-SCIP.

You can ask me any questions if you run into problems during the
implementation.  We would be happy to include such an extension into the
next release.

Ambros