[Scip] Dive

Jonas Witt jonas.witt at rwth-aachen.de
Mon May 6 16:45:19 MEST 2013

Hi Ambos,

thanks for your help, I will try to implement the SCIPaddColDive() function.

I have another question:
I have a SCIP instance in SCIP_STAGE_PROBLEM and I just want to
construct the root lp (without solving it) to start a dive. How can I do
this?

I tried to turn presolving off and set lp/iterlim as well as
limits/nodes to 0 (I also tried 1). Then I called SCIPsolve(), but it
sometimes still solved the SCIP instance or left the SCIPsolve() in
SCIP_STAGE_PRESOLVING. After the dive I would like to return to the
SCIP_STAGE_PROBLEM, because I need to solve and modify this problem later.

Best regards,
Jonas