[Scip] farkas pricing

Alessia Violin aviolin at ulb.ac.be
Fri May 17 16:12:25 MEST 2013

Hello Martin,

thanks to your suggestion I went back on the calculations to solve the
pricing and I saw I missed a minus in the farkas redcost... I was
looking at those lines of code for a week! Well, now it works :-)

About the stabilization, it was desactivated for now, but I will put it
back again, at least on the normal pricing where it was already working
and improving the resolution quite a lot, and if possible in the farkas
pricing as well.

Thanks again,

Alessia

--
Alessia Violin
Service Graphes et Optimisation Mathématique (G.O.M.)
Email: aviolin at ulb.ac.be
Webpage: http://homepages.ulb.ac.be/~aviolin/